[Loch-Ruadh] Officer Webpage

Brighid MacFergus dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 20 09:59:01 PDT 2003

Padraig,
I noticed on the web page that you have me down as Lady Brighid MacFergus. I hate to say it, but I am not a Lady. ;) I do not have my AoA and so cannot carry this title. If you could change it for me I'd appreciate it!

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
The Officers page has been updated to reflect the new Canton Officers.

Officers, please verify that your information is correct and let me know if
there is anything that needs correcting. Photos will be added as soon as I
have a chance to take them - you will get a chance to see the photos before
they are uploaded, and either accept them or have them retaken.

I'm helping Amber out with the webpage as I am currently unemployed (again)
and have more time, plus she is suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome and
I'm encouraging her to use the affected hand as little as possible.

In Service,

I'd rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints, the sinners have much more fun...