[Loch-Ruadh] Mr. Fix It's Continuing Remodeling Saga

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Mon Jul 21 21:34:22 PDT 2003

Woo hoo!!!  We've got laminate stuck to the wall of the sink side of the
kitchen with the countertop installed, caulked and the sink
re-installed!!  Of course Aingeal had to come over and help out dear old
Dad.  We started at noon today and like a "good" wife every time we
disagreed on how something "should" be done....I just told Mr. Fix It
that I wasn't going to argue with him and went to my computer room.
Didn't come out until he had seen the error of his ways and asked for my
help again. You wouldn't believe the number of times I have heard "Never
remodeling a Kitchen again" today!!

Hopefully we can get the stove side of the kitchen finished tomorrow.
According to Mr. Fix It this side will be a piece of cake.....no sinks
or windows to work around!!

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!