[Loch-Ruadh] Wedding Questions

Caerell MacDomnaill caerell at charter.net
Tue Jul 22 18:48:01 PDT 2003

Hello Everyone,

Since the questions are being asked we figured that we would answer them here for all to see.

First, many people have asked about what to wear to the wedding.  Whether you are in the wedding or just attending please be comfortable.  Remember that it will be September and in the middle of the afternoon.  So please be comfortable because we will or should I say that I (Aingeal) will be.

Second, people are asking where we are registered.  Since we have two of everything mundane we decided not to do a registry.  Please it is not necessary for people to bring a gift.  All that we would like is to enjoy the start of a new life together with our friends and family.  But for those who do want to bring something, we are asking for SCA items such as fabric, trim, table accessories for feast and general SCA things.  Also just about anything purple would be acceptable except a purple sheep ( Sorry Sean).  Please do not feel that you are obligated because that just is not important to Caerell and I.  We hope to see all of you there and hope to start our new lives together in the company of all of our friends and family.

Thanks,
Caerell & Aingeal

---