[Loch-Ruadh] Pavillion Raising

Alaric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Tue Jul 22 20:04:46 PDT 2003

Greetings all

We need to set the pavilion up Sat Morning and take it down Sunday afternoon. This is to allow the waterproofing (Tohmpsons water seal) to dry.

So I would like to ask the populace of Loch Ruadh where I could set the pavilion up to dry.  Polydore is going to be out of town. My yard is large enough but it is on a slope and the flat parts are covered by trees.

Any suggestions, maybe Dunstan's place?

Also I will need help raising the pavilion so any volunteers would be appreciated.

Alaric