[Loch-Ruadh] wednesday fighter practice

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Wed Jul 23 10:58:22 PDT 2003

Greetings!

Here is the info about the un-official practices at Bedford Boys Ranch.
Feel free to call Tomas for directions if you need them. Hope you can
make it!

Wednesday July 23, 2003
7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Event Location: Bedford Boys Ranch- Near Senior Center
Street: 2801 Forest Ridge Drive
City, State, Zip: Bedford, TX 76021
Phone: Tomas's cell # 817-683-3543

In Service,