[Loch-Ruadh] Wedding Questions

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 19:37:49 PDT 2003

well that wolf hasn't done anything to the size of my flock.  I still have
him and my flock seems to keep growing :(

From: Polydore <polydore at worldnet.att.net>
To: "Canton of Loch Ruadh, Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA,Inc."
<loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] Wedding Questions
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:30:28 -0500

Or perhaps you need a purple sheep? Hmmmm.
Polydore, who has not yet given sean a sheep, though I did try to reduce his
flock by giving him a wolf in sheep's clothing!