[Loch-Ruadh] Perosn to help raise the canton Pavilion

Alaric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Thu Jul 24 14:52:49 PDT 2003

Greetings  All

THis saturday at around 10, we will need to put up the Canton Pavilion to allow the waterproffign to dry.  Dunstan and I will need a little help.

Could some of the members of the Canton who could spare 30 minutes come by Lord Dunstan's place on Saturday morning (this coming Saturday) at around 10 Am and help raise the Pavilion?

Dunstan lives in Crowley at 2224  Box H Rd.  Mapquest will help you finid it

Thank You
Alaric

Hope this link works

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?savedMap=1059083410