[Loch-Ruadh] Person to help raise the canton Pavilion

Madelina de Lindesay janesitton at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 26 07:37:31 PDT 2003

I had every intention of coming, but Logan ran off in my car to get it a new headlight and side blinker light that he had broken by whacking my car into the bumper of the van.  After making the repairs, he's off to try to get my car inspected.  Don't think we want to ride around yet another month with the tag expired.  Grrr...

And to top it off, I wrenched my back somehow at work yesterday (moving heavy boxes of useless five year old reports, maybe??), and took a pain pill and a muscle relaxer last night, and so far, no relief.  So I'm going to lay up in bed today on a heating pad and make my children wait on me hand and foot.   hahahahahahaha

Maybe I can help tomorrow, but it's a wait and see prospect just now.  Sorry, guys.

Madelina

De gusitbus non est disputandum.