[Loch-Ruadh] Person to help raise the canton Pavilion

Patricia Stegall pasteg at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 26 11:12:13 PDT 2003

I hope you feel better soon!

Didn't you explain that that wasn't a bumper car?  I sympathize.  I just
had my car's transmission worked on most of yesterday.

			Grainne

new headlight and side blinker light that he had broken by whacking my car
into the bumper of the van.  After making the repairs, he's off to try to
get my car inspected.  Don't think we want to ride around yet another month
with the tag expired.  Grrr...

> And to top it off, I wrenched my back somehow at work yesterday (moving
heavy boxes of useless five year old reports, maybe??), and took a pain
pill and a muscle relaxer last night, and so far, no relief.  So I'm going
to lay up in bed today on a heating pad and make my children wait on me
hand and foot.   hahahahahahaha

> Maybe I can help tomorrow, but it's a wait and see prospect just now.
Sorry, guys.