[Loch-Ruadh] Baronial Canidates

Monica Riney dmriney at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 4 13:25:12 PDT 2003

Greetings unto the Barony of Elfsea, The Canton of Loch Ruadh, The Canton
of Dragonsfire Tor and the College of ThreeBridges.

It is with a humble heart that we present ourselves to you as candidates
for the position of Baron and Baroness of Elfsea.

It is our intent to be available to each and every member of this great
Barony through this time of transition.  Please know that anyone may contact
us with questions that you may have.  We are happy to answer questions or
address concerns via phone, email, or in person.

In service to Elfsea and Ansteorra,
Master Darius of the Bells, OL
Mistress Rosalia di Bellavita, OP

Home phone: 817-459-3553 (please no calls after 10 pm)
Cell phone: 817-690-5067
Email: dmriney at earthlink.net