[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Baronial Bid for Baron

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Jul 7 14:46:37 PDT 2003

HL Raimond George de Mora extends apologies to everyone for the multiple
weird messages and especially to Mistress Clarissa for listing her name
incorrectly.

For purposes of this email, I will not be posting my drivers license or
membership cards as listed in the letter however, I will be happy to show
them to all interested parties.

TRM Miguel Sebastian de Oporto and Conal Alexandria O'Riordain

TRH Ulstead the Unsteady and

Cateau d'Ardennes

Vicar and Vicaress Armand Dragonetti and Amiline DuBois

Kingdom Seneschal Mistress Clarissa di Firenze

Elfsea Seneschal Master Richard Fairbourne

Barony of Elfsea and Her Cantons and College,

Unto Your Royal Majesties and Highnesses and all listed above,

<snipped portion that remains unchanged>

Thank you for your time and consideration for this position.  If you wish to
know more information, please feel free to contact me.  You are also welcome
to consult with my Pelican Master Galen of Bristol or my foster Pelican
Master Carl de Ganger.   Attached to this letter, you will also find a copy
of my Drivers License, Membership Card and Authorization Cards.

Honorable Lord Raimond George de Mora

raimonddemora at hotmail.com

Home: 972-254-8546

Cell: 214-478-2915

Please realize I work 3rd shift, but I still answer the phone.

A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court
Jester")