[Loch-Ruadh] HELP!!! Please

janesitton at earthlink.net janesitton at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 10 08:25:12 PDT 2003

Newark, that's just north of Pelican Bay and south of Boyd, and a bit to the east, right?

A few questions - when does this need to be completed?  In other words, when is the custody hearing?  I have had my own difficulties with CPS, so I have a great deal of sympathy.  By any chance, would you be able to give me a ride, say, Sunday?  I have plans Friday and Saturday, but am free Sunday as far as I know.  I do have a vehicle, but it needs new tires and the windshield repaired in order to pass inspection, so I'm driving it as little as possible just now.  Also, I've missed a total of 5 days work in the past month due to illness, and didn't have any vacation or sick leave left to cover, so my superfluous gasoline money just isn't here this month.

I'm more than willing to help, but need help helping.  Does that make sense?

You may call me at work or at home, or contact Logan:
817-415-6026 work
817-551-7642 home
817-681-7973 Logan's cell

Regards,