[Loch-Ruadh] A Boon

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 13:40:35 PDT 2003

Veggies come in cans??? Just kidding. I don't have any of those however if a
large coffee can is not to large I have a number of them I would be willing
to pass on to someone to decorate. If you would like these let me know and I
will bring them to Kings Round Table in Stephenville.

jcasonstvlease.net

Lady Janie of Dragonsfire Tor.