[Loch-Ruadh] pavilion clean up day

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 20:33:08 PDT 2003

Change of plans for me and mine. I was under the
impression my mom would be arriving from Arkansas late
Sunday night making me able to spend Saturday morning
helping out with the clean up, but instead she will be
arriving "sometime after she leaves" on Saturday. I
wont be able to make the clean up, sorry. I also won't
be at bardic this upcoming week *frown* I will be in
the dry heat of Atenveldt attending my twin brother's
wedding and trying not to die of dehydration.

I hope everyone has a good week! I leave Monday
morning and I'll be back the 22nd or 23rd.

Katheryn