[Loch-Ruadh] BrokenAxe Fighter Practice

Ilishna ilishna1 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 14 19:07:25 PDT 2003

so which park are you starting with which weekend? also which day of the
weekend, saturday or sunday or both? :-)

-Seanan
(not brokenaxe, but since this was put on a public list I'm hoping they are
asking
anyone to join in the fun)

The BrokeAxe Fighter Practice is on Tuesday's. This Tuesday it will be in
Saginaw, and yes all are welcomed to come and join, whether or not they are
BrokenHouse members or not. The more to bang on, ..uh..hit,... uh bash...
the merrier. :)

Terric, requested that I post this on the public list so I did. Please come,
bring armour, chair, water or gatoraid, however if you forget the water or
gatoraid have no fear normally we bring some as well. Children are okay
too.. they make good shields.. uh.. distractions... hehe.  Oh.. and of
course silly me don't forget your weapons.. unless you really like being
used as a pell, then I'll get lots o'practice!!

Hope to see you there,
ili
Maiden of the Light!!