[Loch-Ruadh] It is now official

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Tue Jul 15 04:24:52 PDT 2003

Congratulations to you both!

Ceatta

-----Original Message-----
From: loch-ruadh-bounces at ansteorra.org
[mailto:loch-ruadh-bounces at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Caerell
MacDomnaill
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 8:18 PM
To: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] It is now official

Greetings unto the good gentles of the Canton of Loch Ruadh,

It is now official, the rings arrived by courier this morning and I made
a journey to my Ladies work place to place the engagement ring upon her
finger. For those of you who would like to view the rings, they are
located at the following address.

http://www.tradeshop.com/temp22/wallis-done.jpg

For a closer look we will be at the Loch Ruadh Bardic at Baroness Dana's
House on Wednesday.

Laird Caerell MacDomnaill and Lady Aingeal Mac an Ghabhann

---