[Loch-Ruadh] Officer Webpage

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Wed Jul 16 13:41:29 PDT 2003

The Officers page has been updated to reflect the new Canton Officers.

Officers, please verify that your information is correct  and let me know if
there is anything that needs correcting.  Photos will be added as soon as I
have a chance to take them - you will get a chance to see the photos before
they are uploaded, and either accept them or have them retaken.

I'm helping Amber out with the webpage as I am currently unemployed (again)
and have more time, plus she is suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome and
I'm encouraging her to use the affected hand as little as possible.

In Service,
Padraig
Nunc est bibendum