[Loch-Ruadh] FalconRose

Tangwystl Verch Maredudd tangwystl_verch_maredudd at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 20 14:28:37 PDT 2003

Just to let everyone know, the reason you have not seen or heard from FalconRose much lately is that Lord Aradon and Lady Tangwystl and many of our house members have been moving since Warlord.  We are now pretty much moved and ready to play more in the manner that we are used to.  Aradon and I and Ravenna are now living on Meadowbrook in Fort Worth.  Thomas the Peddler and Creistien, Lawrence and Ethan are in their own places in Mineral Wells.  Now that Aradon and I are back in the metroplex, we intend to be attending more Elfsea Moot and Loch Ruadh Populace meetings.

If you need to contact us, our phone number is 817-536-2167

In Service to The Dream,
and in the pursuit of True Honor,
Lady Tangwystl verch Maredudd, Lady FalconRose