[Loch-Ruadh] Canton Items Required for Lughnasad

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Jul 21 13:27:41 PDT 2003

Not sure if we will need ten tables, but an extra five would be very useful
indeed - we'll make the final decision on the number at the planning meeting
Wednesday night.  And I think the misting fan is a great idea.

We are going to marshal everything at one place (place to be announced, as I
can't remember at the moment where we said it was going to be) and load from
there.  Do we need to provide loading/transport from wherever Johnny is
getting the items to the marshalling spot?

Padraig