[Loch-Ruadh] Mr. Fix It's Continuing Remodeling Saga

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Mon Jul 21 23:51:48 PDT 2003

At 11:34 PM 7/21/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>According to Mr. Fix It this side will be a piece of cake.....no sinks
>or windows to work around!!

Not the "piece of cake" again????  Heaven help us.  Now I know why
you never called me today.  You were either working or so mad and
tight jawed that you couldn't even talk!  He is going to keep on until
we take his tools away.

I am glad that one side is finished; hopefully the other will be done by
tomorrow night.  Watch, they will need him at work tomorrow, just to
delay your project.  Have him call in sick. <G>

Bicé