[Loch-Ruadh] I am moveing

john a terricbrokenaxe at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 21:39:48 PDT 2003

       Greetings
  It is with mixed emotions that I wright this missive. I am moveing to the northern regions of our fair kingdom, Midwest city is next to Okc much like Benbrook is to Fort Worth .Although I did not start my journey in the sca in Loch Ruadh over the last 11 or so years it has become home full of family and friends . I will still be at lughnasade and hope to see all there I also will be at defender for sure (no way I would miss the wedding!) I will be traveling down to visit pretty often.If there is a meeting  or a bardic while I am in town I will be there plus when anyone travels north to namron or weisenfeur events more than likely I will be there as well.I will still be on the list as well. I look forward to seeingeveryone at the event thanks to everyone who has made me a part of there sca family.
               Sincerly
               Terric Brokenaxe
               Chieftan House Brokenaxe
               Still Graceful Guzzler of Loch Ruadh