[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 31 16:42:55 PDT 2003

Greetings and Salutations Good Gentles!

Tomorrow night is bardic at Kragenworth, again!  Please bring your favorite
bardic things, a chair, food to share and your favorite beverage.

Due to the temperature, I believe we will start about 8.  That gives the air
a chance to cool off a bit and the sun gets a little lower.

Directions:
Take your best route to East Loop 820, exit Craig St (South of Meadowbrook)
and go East on Craig to Hunter (6-7 blocks).  Go North on Hunter to the end
of the block.  The house is at the "T" of Hunter/Beaty.  The house number is
6801 Beaty, and the phone # is 817-492-9246.  If you get lost, give us a
call!

Ly Gwenllian Hertewelle
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!