[Loch-Ruadh] Questions for the Chivalric Fighters

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Thu Jul 17 06:34:34 PDT 2003

MessageMy guess is that is "WHY" the Knight Marshal posted the question here.  The idea was brought to his attention and he is doing what a good officer should do.....find out if this idea is more suitable to the fighters that attend fighter practice.

I am not a fighter, but I do attend most fighter practices and this time and day would work better for me.

Loch Ruadh Seneschal
Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

  Ceatta wrote:

  But what about those who are at church on Sunday Mornings?

  Ceatta