[Loch-Ruadh] Polling Questions

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Mon Jul 21 07:08:43 PDT 2003

When the Vicar and Vicaress visited DFT's populace earlier this month it was
stated that absentee polling opinions should be mailed in by snail mail or
other ground delivery.  I just can't remember whether they are supposed to be
sent to the regional senechal or the Kingdom senechal.  if someone could clear
that up I would appreciate it.

As far as polling process you are to state your top three choices in order.
(Who is your first choice. Who is your second choice...etc.)  Beyond that I
don't know.

Thora