[Loch-Ruadh] Re: [Elfsea] two quick questions for the Baronial candidates

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Jul 24 22:30:27 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Madelina de Lindesay" <loganclan at earthlink.net>

> Bonjour!
>
> I have two quick questions for the Baronial candidates:
>
> 1. If something happened to you, either financially or healthwise (Heaven
forbid!), that caused you to have to take a year-long hiatus from the
S.C.A., how would you feel? (crushed? relieved?, etc.)

A forced break from the SCA would be very disappointing to be sure, but we
know we could count on support from many of the friends that we have found
here. Something financially or healthwise severe enough to require a
year-long hiatus would affect much more than just our participation in the
SCA, and we would have to focus on finances or health to recover as quickly
as possibe.

> 2. In the above situation, what would you do with your free time?

Focus on correcting what caused the situation. If finances allowed continued
internet access, Armand would do research & web work when time allowed. If
finances prevented that, we'd most likely focus on low-cost or no-cost
family activities around the house.

> Feel free to cross-post to the other lists.  I didn't because I'm not
subscribed to DFT & I use a different email address for LR.

> Amicalement,
> Madelina de Lindesay

Armand & Ameline