[Loch-Ruadh] populace

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Thu Jun 5 17:28:27 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/4/2003 11:29:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, mama_mac at airmail.net writes:

> Sorry, I didn't see this before populace meeting, I would have called to
> see if you wanted a ride to the meeting. I'm sure something
> could have been arranged. Hope the Cherokee is in running
> condition
> soon.
>
> Dana

No problem - we were dithering back and forth on the phone up until the meeting was to start anyway.  It finally was finished today.  Its amazing what happens when you throw money at a vehicle.  At 250,000++ miles, its in its geriatric stage and were lucky it gets around like it does.

Sorry I couldn't be there to fulfill duties/support infor, etc.  If anybody needs info = let me know & I'll get it to you.

Please send in your SL articles soon.

Asa