[Loch-Ruadh] Going a Viking!

Polydore polydore at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jun 7 16:21:07 PDT 2003

As some of us had fun with the vikiing camps last year, and sould like
to do so again at Elfsea Defender, please let me know if you are
interested!  We have a viking camp mail list that will be used for the
detail discussions, and you are welcome to join it.

Next saturday, we also have a workshop here followed by the fighter
practice. Whoever is interested in this camp, and can be here, we can
start some discussion on this.

Oh, as we have just arrived and started this trading village near the
shore on the Isle of  Eire,. you don't have to be a Norse to
participate, but to fit into camp, you do need to be about 10th centuy.

Thank you for your interest!

Uddgar! (I will be Polydore in a future incarnation.)