[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 8 12:22:24 PDT 2003

Thanks for the spelling correction and please feel free to come to bardic
any time.  We usually post a week in advance and then again a couple of days
before, but it is scheduled for the 1st Friday of the month, unless there is
a big local event.  In which case, we normally bump it a week forward.
Thank you again for the help!
Gwenllian
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!