[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Just got home from the doc

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 12 15:38:55 PDT 2003

Oh Fiona!  That is most excellent news!

Medb Liath
----- Original Message -----
From: "Alaric and Fiona" <sidhe01 at swbell.net>
To: <loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 5:18 PM
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Re: Just got home from the doc

I just got home from the doctor and I now have 20-30 vision without glasses
or anything!!!!!  And that's on the first day after surgery.  They say it
will probably get better.  I can't get a final correction for about three
weeks, but I can definitely live with that.  They still want that barrier
between my eyes and the rest of the world and I will still need some
correction for reading anyway.  I haven't been able to see this good for a
very long time nnd am (needless to say) extremely thrilled.  I still have to
take things easy for a while, but I should be back in full swing very soon.

Fiona