[Loch-Ruadh] Saturday Fighter Practice

Alaric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Thu Jun 12 16:40:08 PDT 2003

Greetings all

Fiona and I will not be at Fighter Practice Sat the 14th.   Yeah I know I called it.  But when I mentioned it at Populace I had thought Fiona wouldn't mind attending fighter practice then dinner.  Boy was I wrong. (hang head sheepishly) .  You see the 14th is our 5th anniversary.

Therefore, I am taking her out on the town. Dohmnall has voluntered to bring the loaner gear and the waivers.

Aingael is my deputy and Dohmnall has voluntered to act as Marshal if need be.

Alaric