[Loch-Ruadh] Saturday Fighter Practice

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Jun 12 20:43:19 PDT 2003

Speaking of Fighter Practice:  Lady Aingeal asked me to remind everyone to
bring their fabric for the banners and favors.

Padraig

PS - Shame on you, Alaric, falling into a male cliche like that.  :-P  But
happy anniversary anyway.

Alaric wrote:

Greetings all

Fiona and I will not be at Fighter Practice Sat the 14th.   Yeah I know I
called it.  But when I mentioned it at Populace I had thought Fiona wouldn't
mind attending fighter practice then dinner.  Boy was I wrong. (hang head
sheepishly) .  You see the 14th is our 5th anniversary.

Therefore, I am taking her out on the town. Dohmnall has voluntered to bring
the loaner gear and the waivers.

Aingael is my deputy and Dohmnall has voluntered to act as Marshal if need
be.

Alaric