[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter Practice on 6-14-03

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Sat Jun 14 09:03:46 PDT 2003

I've got an opinion....sure you want to hear it!!!!!

Ya'll can come help me. I've got and lots of work that needs to be done.
Walls, ceiling and cabinets need to be scrubbed, sheet vinyl and base
boards need to be removed. If "WE" get all this done "WE" can start
painting on Monday!! And then I'll be ready for Bardic on Wednesday!!

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

Polydore wrote:

Right at the moment, the sun is shining.... but the forecast still says
there could be some precipitation.
The ground is still wet, though.
I am amazed! So few people with opinions! (grin)
Polydore