[Loch-Ruadh] this weekend

Elizabeth Hawkwood Rbnew5 at netscape.net
Sat Jun 14 16:57:54 PDT 2003

Sorry - can I go garage saleing with you? That sounds
like fun! Anytime you need help with garb, let me know -
my cell number is 817-456-8599, home number is
817-453-1279.  Address is 5412 Whitman Ave.
Fort Worth. I live just of Old Granbury Road and Trail
Lake Drive, a few blocks south of I-20.

/Elizabeth