[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Dana's Painting Saga

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Mon Jun 16 23:24:54 PDT 2003

Finally get to quit for the night!!

Base boards are gone and "most" of the sheet vinyl is gone. One wall,
corner shelf, window facing and window sill are painted with at least
two coats of paint. Tomorrow...oops today I need to paint KILZ on the
stove wall where the vent hood was and the back of the counter tops
were, paint the ceiling, the two doorways and the stove wall. And in the
middle of all this the damn dishwasher just quit working, anyone want to
wash dishes?  Actually I told the old man he'd better call the repairman
ASAP, cause he's washing dishes until it is fixed!!

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

P.S. Thanks, Caerell for bringing dinner tonight, since I couldn't talk
the old man into an ultimate cheese-burger from Jack-in-the-Box.