[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: [Elfsea] Steppes Artisan XVI

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Wed Jun 18 11:13:38 PDT 2003

> STEPPES ARTISAN XVI...STEPPES ARTISAN XVI....STEPPES ARTISAN XVI
>
>    Their Excellencies, Fredrich der Rothirsh and Catrin Brynmorgan, once
again invite the artisans of Ansteorra to compete for the title of Steppes
Artisan.
>                      SATURDAY, AUGUST 2,2003
>              LAKESIDE RANCH & BANQUET CENTER
>              5326 Old Fort Worth Rd, Midlothian, TX 76065
>              (972)723-2330 for directions (or see event website)
>              Site opens 9:00am for setup and inspections.
>              Site closes at 10:00pm, or when court is over.
>
>      THIS IS A BODY OF WORK COMPETITION...............
>    Preregistration is requested. Table space will be limited to one five
foot or six foot table per artisan.  Separate tables will be provided for
entrants wanting commentary and not competing for Steppes Artisan.    Form
on website or contact:
>       Artisan Registration: Morgan Cain (Margo Lynn Hablutzel)
>                 4009 Christopher Way, Plano, TX 75024
>                 (972)398-9155 - morgancain at earthlink.net
>
>     LUNCH AND DINNER ARE INCLUDED IN THE FEES!!!!!
>           Lunch is from Al-Andelusia - Dinner is Spanish
>           Menus will be posted on the website - www.steppes.org/artisan
>
>                 EVENT FEES  Adults- $12.00  Children (5-17)- $8.00
>                                             Under 5 = free
>       Make checks payable to "sca,Inc, Barony of the Steppes"
>       Minors must attend with parent or legal guardian.  They may also
>       attend with an adult, 21 years or older, with a signed and
>       notarized Minor Event Waiver Form from the parents.
>
>    Site is wet in period, non-glass containers
>

> ARCHERY AND RAPIER CHAMPIONSHIPS...ARCHERY AND RAPIER CHAMPIONSHIPS
>
>     IN ADDITION, to compensate for the inclement weather at Warlord XXX
>     they invite members of the Rapier and Archery communities to compete
>     for the honor of being named the Steppes Champion and Steppes
>     Archer.
>
>                               CO-STEWARDS
>     Anne the Spinster & Bre'nainn Mac Giolla Pha'draig
>     ( Donna Mallory-Field & Noble Field )
>     214 Martha Manor, Richardson, TX 75081 (972)235-4824
>     dsmallory at mymail.net or noble at delafyeld.com
>
>        HOTEL AND CRASH SPACE REQUIREMENTS AND AVAILABILITY
>            There are two hotels nearby.  There is a Comfort Inn,
>            175 North Hwy 287, Mansfield, TX 76063 (817)453-8848
>            We will receive a discount at this location if we can
>            pre-book 10 or more rooms, so please let me know.
>              There is a Best Western -Midlothian Inn, 220 North Hwy 67,
>            Midlothian, TX 76065 - (972)775-1891 Reservations 1-800-
>             WESTERN.
>        Please let Bre'nainn/Noble know if you need or have
>        available crash space for those coming in from afar with
>        limited budgets.  Please advise about bookings at the
>        Comfort Inn to receive the group rates.
>
>   WRITTEN DIRECTIONS ON THE EVENT WEBSITE.  The site is about 30 miles
south of Ft.Worth and Dallas, just off 287, about 3.6 miles north of
junction with Hwy 67.