[Loch-Ruadh] Girl Scout Demo Thank You's!!!!!

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Thu Jun 19 18:52:21 PDT 2003

I would like to thank those who came out and helped at the Girl Scout Demo
today, H.L. Isabeau Lallement frome the Barony of the Steppes, Lady Aurelia
Yverneau of the Canton of Glaslyn, H.L. Suzanna the Herbalist of the Canton
of Lindenwood, Milord Tegwared MacAuley, Milady Caitrin ferch Rhys, and
Milady Grainne nik Seadna all from the Canton of Loch Ruadh.

The Girl Scouts enjoyed having us out there to teach them about some of the
things we do, and asked a lot of good questions. They were especially
entranced by the European Dance classes and the lecture on Herbs given by
H.L. Suzanna, as well as the period games.

I would also like to extend special thank you's to H.L. Isabeau, H.L.
Suzanna, and Lady Aurelia for driving to Haltom City to help make this a
special day for the Scouts.

In Service to the Crown and the Dream
Tiarna Dohmnall Dubh O'Ruairc
Central Regional Hospitaler