[Loch-Ruadh] Banner Planning Workshop

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Fri Jun 20 14:35:14 PDT 2003

Just a reminder that starting at 10AM and running till 4PM tomorrow, there
will be a planning meeting on Banner Making. It will be held at Lady
Aingeal's. There will also be a potluck lunch as well, please bring
something to share with everyone. We will not be actually making banners but
discussing how they are done, the various types of banners, etc. in
preperation for our 10th anniversary as a group next year.

And don't forget that tomorrow is also Fighter Practice at 5PM at Z. Boaz
Park

The address is 1224 Park Center St. Benbrook TX.
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&ed=6zHRsOp_0ToVdX3j64m.UQ8lZ2JOtSsFlk3QIgm5vhDcNIjnZR9Y4Gr0qp_qz5zO&csz=Fort+Worth,+TX+76126-3508&country=us

---