[Loch-Ruadh] A hole in the head

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Sun Jun 22 22:15:27 PDT 2003

... or something we probably needed about as much :)

We bought a Tennessee Walking Horse gelding Saturday night.

He's black with a star, strip and snip. He's about 16 years old, a
little thin but otherwise healthy, as sweet as our Foxtrotter and one
heck of a mover.  Neither of us really let him open up, either. It looks
like he might have been turned out a while before going on the sale
circuit. He has some tiny bumps that look like fence or tree branch
scratches and some bumps on his legs, a la fireants.

The pictures are still in the camera, but I expect to have them
developed tomorrow and posted online somewhere very soon.

Sluggy!

--

Never attribute to malice that which can
be adequately explained by ignorance.