[Loch-Ruadh] Baronial Investiture Dates

Nolen Dale fairbourne at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 30 20:29:00 PDT 2003

I am posting this missive again to all the lists within our barony. I
apologize that I did not include our cantons in the original email, but I
did not have the ability to post to canton lists from my work account.

I will be posting private emails to this list minus personal information,
but only with the permission of the emails author.

I have seen some varied opinions on this topic and I would only like to see
MORE!

Please post, we need to hear from everyone in Dragonsfire Tor, Loch Ruadh,
Three Bridges and Elfsea!

Thank your for your time.

Master Richard Fairbourne
Elfsea Seneschal