[Loch-Ruadh] my website tell me what you think please

Patricia Stegall pasteg at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 10 18:05:08 PDT 2003

Greetings Kylan,

I have just looked at your website and I'm impressed.  The color scheme is
very bold and dramatic and the web links worked for me.

I noticed a few spelling/grammer errors.

Instead of "my really name", try "my real name".
Instead of "crazy picture", try "crazy pictures".
Instead of "those kind of sites",  try either "those sites" or
	"those kinds of sites".
Instead of "were you will be able to", try "where you will be 	able to".

For Alita's (or Kythriana's ? ) page, instead of "fell free", try "feel
free".
                                                                 The fairy
picture was exceptional.

Now are you sorry you asked?