[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Just got home from the doc

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Thu Jun 12 20:09:44 PDT 2003

At 05:18 PM 6/12/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>   I haven't been able to see this good for a very long time nnd am
> (needless to say) extremely thrilled.

I am so happy for you.  It reminds me of my friend when she got her first
glasses as
a girl of about 12, I think.  She was so amazed to see that trees had
individual leaves
on them.  She just thought they were fluffy things made of solid green stuff.

Now we will really have to watch it or you will catch us doing something we
shouldn't.

See you soon and more importantly, you will see me (and all my wrinkles). <G>

Bicé