[Loch-Ruadh] Dragon quiz

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 12:18:21 PDT 2003

Hi

I am a A Dragon of Decay!

In the war between good and evil, your inner Dragon self is rotten with the
stench of EVIL....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner
dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one....
As far as magical tendancies, a Dragon of Decay's nature does not lend
itself well to the ways of Magic....
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon
will do whatever it takes to get the job done....
'

Lady Janie of Dragonsfire Tor