[Loch-Ruadh] Important Info for Loch Ruadh

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Sun Mar 2 08:24:35 PST 2003

I realize this is short notice BUT Polydore just called me....He needs
to discuss Lughnasad 2004 TODAY if possible.  So if you are an officer
or just want input on the date for that event you are invited to show up
at my house today.  This will be discussed after the Gulf War meeting.
Please contact people not on this list or those who don't check their
email often.

Dana, frantically trying to clean house for this meeting since I have
been sewing and getting ready for WAR!!
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!