[Loch-Ruadh] Direction To Gulf "HELP"

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 3 15:56:30 PST 2003

That is correct, Kylan.  It's actually US 49S between Jackson and
Hattiesburg.  Once you turn south on I-59, in Hattiesburg, you'll travel
approximately 32 miles and you'll exit at exit 35, which is actually a
little south of Lumberton.  Turn left (east) back across the freeway and
follow the SCA signs and you're there!!!!  Sounds easy, huh?

Sean