[Loch-Ruadh] Good News and Bad News...

Gabrielle de Luxton gabydlux at swbell.net
Fri Mar 7 23:30:42 PST 2003

Congratulations on exciting news of an interview....captivate them with your
charm and they won't be able to resist!

Perhaps......you could get to Gulf War after the interview...I think Dunstan
might have room for a passenger? I think he and Laura might be departing for
moister lands on Wednesday...put on your duck feet and join in the fun..we
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely need you, and Amber too.

Luff,
Heraldless in Hattiesburg