[Loch-Ruadh] Letters

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Sat Mar 8 00:08:19 PST 2003

Just a reminder to all of you that are going to war, or are already
there,  don't forget that I expect letters home.  All you have to do is see
Dana;  I gave her self-addressed envelopes, with stamps, so you have no
excuse not to write me.  I guess I should have included a sheet of paper in
each one but I didn't think about that part.  Surely you all can find some
paper.  If nothing else, raid the port-a-johns. I'm not particular what
kind of paper you use, just make sure it is NEW!

Everyone have a good time and for Pete's sake, be careful.

Bicé