[Loch-Ruadh] Padraig????`

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Mon Mar 10 20:55:19 PST 2003

Hey there Padraig,

Are you still around or have you run away to war also?  I know at one time
you were going, then you were not going, then you were going, then you
were not going and then I got confused.  Did I understand that you might
go after your interview tomorrow?  I just want to know whether to envy you
or not. <G>  Have to try to keep all this straight.  If you do go, don't forget
to see Dana to get an envelope (already stamped and addressed) to send
me a letter from war.  Can't wait to get those letters.  I will let
everyone know
if I really do get any.

Keep us posted on your wherebouts.

Bicé