[Loch-Ruadh] Padraig????`

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at mail.com
Tue Mar 11 14:34:58 PST 2003

I'm still here.  I was hoping to beg a ride tomorrow, but I have another interview on Thursday, and that kinda puts the kibosh on those plans.

The interview today went well, and I am waiting to hear when the second one will be - it's for a help desk position that could possibly lead to a manager's job, so I'm hoping things go well.