[Loch-Ruadh] Heraldry HELP!

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at mail.com
Tue Mar 11 14:39:19 PST 2003

Kylan,

You may have noticed that the list removed the pictures you attached.  The Mailman software that all of the Ansteorran lists are powered by does not allow attachments on emails sent through the lists.

Please send them to me at padraig_ruad at mail.com, and I'll check them for conflicts, etc.

Also, you have to either register your name beforehand, or submit it with the device submission.  A device can't be registered without a name to go with it.

Padraig