[Loch-Ruadh] shhhhhh!

Patrick Bixler pbwidget68 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 12 19:31:19 PST 2003

I think that when most of them get back and read through their email and
they hit the first few messages of this thread, they are going to have heart
attacks at the thought of us holding meetings and events at their own
homesteads while they were away.

I think that in itself may be satisfaction enough. :-)

Eirik